Complete Process Custom Manufacturing
At Anderson Industries we pride ourselves on providing complete process custom manufacturing. From the raw materials, to all fabrication and machining, to coating and on to shipping...we are a full service custom manufacturer. Whether you need a full service custom manufacturing partner as a streamlined source or simply in need of a single function of our process, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service.
Our advantage to serving you:
- Streamlined complete process of custom manufacturing.
- We handle the complete process from raw materials through engineering to manufacturing to coating.
- You submit an order, we take care of the rest.
- Our team of engineers and craftmen have a broad range of experience in many industries.
- Energy (wind, oil/gas, fossil fuels)
- We utilize production management software to meet expediting requests.
- SAP process management
- We do not need a complete design to produce a product, we use advanced CADD software to take an idea and make it into a product.
- Complete process quality control.
- Complete range of tooling for low volume to high volume production.
- Adaptibility to your vendor requirements.
- WIde range of specialty services.
Unlike many "welding shops", we are a complete process custom manufacturer. From concept to your finished product, we manage the complete process so you don't have to.
OUR COMPLETE PROCESS MODEL
LASER, PLASMA, OXY-FUEL CUTTING
Our plasma cutters are capable of cutting up to 2 inches of solid steel, while our lasers with automatic plate loading systems cut up to 3/4 inch. The automated process lets us cut several shapes out of a single sheet of steel with pinpoint accuracy and a high level of efficiency. Clean cuts and multiple shapes from a single sheet reduce labor and increase workflow productivity. Whatever shape you need, we can cut it.
A step above for much larger components we use our Oxy-Fuel cutting system. For customers with extreme needs for cutting steel up to 11 inches thick, we can meet your demand.
For high volume and intregal weldments. we utilize our robotic welders.
Our welding team works with a wide varieity of weldment configurations from small parts to large intregate structures. From the simplest to the most dynamic, our team sets the standard of welding excellence.
Our welding capacities include:
Our CNC lathes set up with automatic bar-feeders are capable of producing many specialized turned parts. Using this technology lets us produce at high speeds while maintaining extreme accuracy.
Anderson Industries uses 3D machining and CNC milling for better control, tighter details and more efficient production. Our machining capabilities let us choose from an extensive amount of tooling options to manufacture a wide array of products. Equipment, efficiency and ease let us produce your designs in mass with a faster turnaround.
- CNC Milling 4th Axis up to 64" x 32" x 30"
- Turning up to 19"
- 3D Machining with CAM Software
- Capable of 2 ½" Automatic Bar Feed
Anderson Industries utilizes CNC press brakes and a variety of tooling to meet needs of many customers.
- Fully automated powder coating line
Additional Manufacturing Services
- Liquid coating
- Zinc Plating
- Heat treating
- Media Blasting
- Tube laser Cutting
- Water jet cutting
- Fiber Laser cutting
- Large scale rolling
- Square and round tube bending
- Large sheet and plate bending